30 May 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win ₹25,000)
Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers 30th May 2019. The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Win ₹25,000 today as Amazon Pay Balance for 2 winners.
The Latest Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1. In geometry, which figure gets its name from the Greek word for ‘table’?
Question 2. The name of which city comes from two words meaning ‘market for areca nut’ in the local language?
Question 3. If you were a cartographer, what would you be studying?
Question 4. Which of these big cat species is known to have a tuft or a bunch of hair at the end of their tail?
Question 5. In which city can you find the mausoleum of Mughal Empress Arjumand Banu Begum?
Don’t Forget To Play These Special Quizzes
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 30 May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 2 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹25,000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2019.