Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers (3rd January 2020). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
3rd Jan 2020 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Casio 61 Key Keyboard)
Question 1. Eight year old Ryan Kaji earned around $26 million in 2019. What is the source of his income?
Answer: Reviewing toys on YouTube
Question 2. The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Answer: Jhumpa Lahiri
Question 3. UK’s richest woman Denise Coates is the co-CEO of which organisation? (Hint: It’s a safe bet that her wealth will keep rising every year!)
Question 4. Sunny, who has starred in movies such as Gold and the upcoming Bhangra Paa Le is the brother of which Bollywood star?
Answer: Vicky Kaushal
Question 5. December 23rd is observed as Kisan Diwas every year on the occasion of which former Indian Prime Minister’s birthday?
Answer: Chaudhary Charan Singh
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 29th February, 2020.
You May Also Like
Introducing iConNext – Free Icons Pack for Android. I’ve made this Icons pack for my own use but thought of sharing it with others. When I bought my Sony Xperia Z3 Dual phone back in 2014, thought of changing the icons to suit my taste. There are plenty of free…
Amazon Audible 90 Day Free Trial Offer Whether you’re looking for entertainment, education, or inspiration – Audible has audiobooks for every passion. Audible is has normal trial offer of 30 Days for regular customers. Amazon Audible 90 Day Free Trial Offer is exclusive for Amazon Prime Members. ₹199.00/month charges apply…