Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers 29th May 2019. Everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Get chance to win a Samsung Galaxy M30 today.
29 May 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a Samsung Galaxy M30)
The Latest Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1. One of the oldest sanctuaries in India is the Garampani Sanctuary. Which state is it located in?
Question 2. Which of these Raj Kapoor starrers was also released overseas as ‘The Vagabond’?
Question 3. M.K. Gandhi lived in a farm in South Africa named after a famous Russian novelist. Name the author.
Answer: Leo Tolstoy
Question 4. What is a fathometer used to measure?
Answer: Ocean depth
Question 5. Which of these elements is NOT named after a scientist?
Don’t Forget To Play These Special Quizzes
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 29 May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy M30.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2019.