Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers (28 Dec 2019). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
28th Dec 2019 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Sennheiser IE 80s Headphones)
Question 1. Birds of Prey is an upcoming movie featuring which of these comic book characters as the main protagonist?
Answer: Harley Quinn
Question 2. Who is the only Indian cricketer to take two international ODI hat-tricks?
Answer: Kuldeep Yadav
Question 3. Stadia from Google is a new cloud-based service offering what to customers?
Question 4. Shashi Tharoor won the Sahitya Akademi Award 2019 in English category for which book?
Answer: An Era of Darkness
Question 5. Who among these will publish an anthology of the writings of Guru Nanak Dev in world languages to mark his 550th birth anniversary?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –>https://amazon.in/winners by 31st January, 2019.
You May Also Like
As you’re packing for your upcoming trip and quadruple-checking your luggage, it’s a good idea to prepare your home for your absence. From throwing away soon-to-expire food to making sure…
How To Copy Text From Android To PC – 5 Easy Ways. Sometimes, we prefer our PC or Mac than our Smartphones to do heavy or lengthy tasks. It is…