Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers (25 Dec 2019). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
26th Dec 2019 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Rs.15,000)
Question 1. Who recently became the first man to score a century on Test as well as ODI debut?
Answer: Abid Ali
Question 2. Panipat is a city in which present-day state of India?
Question 3. The base color of the bank note of which denomination is magenta?
Answer: INR 2000
Question 4. A small village called Dhordo in Gujarat is currently hosting which famous festival?
Answer: Rann Utsav
Question 5. Which actor born on 17th December was the producer for the movie Vicky Donor, also winning a National Award for the same?
Answer: John Abraham
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st January, 2019.