25 May 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Sony Bravia LED Smart TV)
Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers 25th May 2019. The Amazon Daily Quiz will start everyday at 8 AM and ends at 12 PM.
Here Is The Latest Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1. Which is the only bird that is able to fly backwards?
Question 2. What was the term used to refer to British women who fought for women’s right to vote in the early 20th century?
Question 3. Who is the first Indian to be elected as one of the 5 members of the FIFA Executive Council? Hint – He’s also the president of the ‘All India Football Federation’.
Answer: Praful Patel
Question 4. In which European city would you find the Acropolis?
Answer: Athens, Greece
Question 5. In the live action remake of the famous 1994 animated movie ‘Lion King’, which actor will be reprising his original role as Mufasa?
Answer: James Earl Jones
Don’t Forget To Play These Special Quizzes
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 25 May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Sony Bravia 123.2 cm (49 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart TV KD-49X7002F (Black).
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2019.