Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers (25 Dec 2019). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
25th Dec 2019 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Oppo Reno2 Z)
Question 1. In 1804, which composer born on 16th December, debuted his Symphony no 3 in Napoleon’s honour?
Question 2. Which country topped the medal tally at the South Asian Games 2019?
Question 3. Who is known as Père Noël in French?
Answer: Santa Claus
Question 4. New Zealand has ordered 1,292 of what to treat patients injured in a volcanic eruption on the country’s White Island?
Answer: Square feet of skin
Question 5. If Suman Rao finished 3rd, Opelie Mezzino finished 2nd, who finished 1st? (Hint : Miss world 2019 pageant)
Answer: Toni-Ann Singh
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st January, 2019.