23 May 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win ₹10,000)
Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers 23rd May 2019. The Amazon Daily Quiz will start everyday at 8 AM and ends at 12 PM.
Here Is The Latest Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1. The Padma Awards are the highest civilian honors presented to individuals in India. These annual awards take place on the eve of which significant day?
Answer: Republic Day
Question 2. Which famous Indian brand was named after Nirupama Patel, the creator’s daughter?
Question 3. Sabeer Bhatia, an Indian entrepreneur, co-founded which web-based email company?
Question 4. An Indian film renamed as ‘San Ge Sha Gua’ became a huge hit with young students in China. Name the movie.
Answer: 3 Idiots
Question 5. The first FIFA world cup took place in 1930. Which country was the host?
Don’t Forget To Play These Special Quizzes
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 23 May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2019.