Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers (15 Dec 2019). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
15th Dec 2019 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Samsung A10s)
Question 1. Who was named the youngest self-made billionaire by Forbes in 2019?
Answer: Kylie Jenner
Question 2. Born on 11th December 1922, which Bollywood actor’s ancestral home in Pakistan was declared a heritage site by the Pakistan government in 2014?
Answer: Dilip Kumar
Question 3. How many centuries has Virat Kohli hit in T20 international cricket?
Question 4. Which company is building Starship, a transportation system designed for interplanetary travel?
Question 5. Which of these historical characters has Sanjay Dutt portrayed in a recent movie directed by Ashutosh Gowariker?
Answer: Ahmad Shah Abdali
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st December, 2019.
You May Also Like
- Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers – Win Bravia 4K LED Smart TV [Till 5 Nov 2020]
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – Win Reward | 12 Oct 2020
- Amazon Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Quiz Answers – Win Reward S20 FE [8 – 30 Oct 2020]
- Amazon OnePlus Nord 5G Quiz Answers – Win Reward OnePlus Nord 5G [7 – 30 Oct 2020]
- Amazon Small Business Quiz Answers – Get Reward Rs.10,000 [7 – 30 Oct 2020]