Here is Amazon Pay UPI Spin And Win for July, 2020. This contest gives you a chance to spin the fortune wheel and unlock UPI rewards up to Rs.1,000. Try your luck with this #AmazonSpinAndWin.
How To Play Spin And Win
If you don’t see the Spin and Win banner anywhere in the home page, type ‘quiz’ or ‘fun zone’ in the search box and search. Tap on the FunZone banner in the search result page to see all running contests.
Tap on the button to turn the fortune wheel. Wheel stops after few rotations. Tap on the Claim your prize button.
Tap on the Claim your prize button and you will be greeted with prize and details.
You must answer the below question to claim your prize. If you don’t know the answer, here it is.
Question: How many days are there in the month of August?
The final page will show you the claim status of your winning prize. Winners will get rewards by 10th Aug, 2020.
Your collected Rewards will be available under “Your Offers” section in Amazon Pay, if you win any Amazon Coupons. Amazon Pay balance can be checked if you get any ‘Cash Reward’ through the Spin And Win wheel.
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will be available from July 23, 2020 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to Aug 7, 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) only (“Contest Period”).
- To enter, you must, during the Contest Period:
- (a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest;
- (b) once signed-in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the “Spin & Win” page;
- (c) click on “Tap to Spin”. Each Amazon.in account will be given only one chance to click on the said “Tap to Spin” button; and
- (d) based on the result of the spin, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder.
- Each slice of the wheel will contain 1 (one) Prize, and such slice will fall under either “Win” or “Chance to Win” category. A Prize, under either category, may be claimed subject to the following conditions:
- (a) “Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice(s) which falls under the “Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Win” category. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
- (b) “Chance to Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period.There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
- If you do not respond within the given time period, or answer any question incorrectly, you will not be eligible to be declared as a winner of the Prize. If you are eligible to win a Prize, you will also be required to prove your age, failing which, you will be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to receive a Prize.
- All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize Note: Only complete entries received during the Contest Period will be considered.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 10th Aug, 2020.