Here is the Amazon Pay Later Quiz for Amazon QuizTime lovers. Play this 5 questions #AmazonPayLaterQuiz and get a chance to win ₹20,000 for 5 winners. #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz
Please note, this is a user specific quiz. Check the your FunZone Quiz page for this banner to play.
Amazon Pay Later Quiz Details
- Prize: ₹20,000
- No. of Winners: 5
- Quiz Period: 9 – 31 May 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 30th June 2020
Answers for Amazon Pay Later Quiz
Question 1. You can avail instant credit for your purchases on Amazon.in using ‘Amazon Pay Later’. Which of these is true about Amazon Pay Later?
Answer: All of the above
Question 2. Which payment methods can be used for repayment of purchase made using Amazon Pay Later?
Answer: Netbanking / Debit Cards
Question 3. Amazon Pay Later can be used to pay for which of the following?
Answer: All of the above
Question 4. Which of the following is a step to register for Amazon Pay Later?
Answer: Enter Permanent Account Number (PAN)
Question 5. With Amazon Pay Later, you can buy multiple times through the month and pay the full amount at once next month. True or False?
How To Play This Quiz Video
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence on 9th May to 31st May 2020 from 12:00:01 p.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2020.
Up To 50% Off On Zee5 Premium Packs IRCTC ZEE5 offer is here for travellers to keep them entertained on the go. As part of IRCTC Exclusive, IRCTC partnered with ZEE5 to provide exclusive offers on Premium Packs of Zee5 OTT. In this IRCTC Exclusive offer, get up to 50% discount on premium subscription plans. You can subscribe to 7 Days, 15 Days, 1 Month and 12 Months plans. Watch Movies, Shows, Live TV, Before TV programs(if available). IRCTC ZEE5 Premium Packs – Offer Details Click this link to navigate to the IRCTC ZEE5 offer page. Select your desired subscription…
Smart home technology, also known as home automation or domotics, has revolutionized the way we live. Gone are the days when you had to manually control every aspect of your home. With the advent of smart home devices, transforming your humble abode into a futuristic living space has never been easier. In this blog post, we delve into the world of smart homes, exploring the benefits, constraints, and frequently asked questions surrounding this innovative technology. What is a Smart Home? A smart home is a residence equipped with various connected devices and appliances that can be controlled remotely and automated…
Earn Google Play Credits in your free time by completing Google Surveys. We all have opinion about almost everything. Get rewarded for those opinions you have for anything precisely, things Google is interested to know. Google Opinion Rewards App will give you some bucks for your opinions which are easy to follow in your spare time. You may come across surveys about YouTube video suggestions for you, Your recent Google Map Check-Ins, Apps suggestion in Google Play or even information related to your personal details. Though, it’s up to you decide opt-in to give your information about yourself, Google rewards…
Every so often or frequently, depending on your tolerance level – you get an emergency alert on your phone. That horrible blaring of the emergency tone, the buzzing the vibration motor, and then the grim news. Someone’s missing. Or there’s a severe weather alert headed your way. Suddenly and without warning, your phone’s scaring the hell out of you. It’s bad enough during the day, and downright dreadful in the dead of night. And that’s the idea. The U.S. carriers have worked with the federal government to come up with a way to push alerts to your Android smartphone to…