Here is the Amazon Pay EMI Quiz for Amazon QuizTime lovers. Play this 5 questions #AmazonPayEMIQuiz and get a chance to win ₹20,000 for 5 winners. #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz
Please note, this is a user specific quiz. Check the your FunZone Quiz page for this banner to play.
Amazon EMI Quiz Details
- Prize: ₹20,000
- No. of Winners: 5
- Quiz Period: 24 March – 20 April 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 30th April 2020
Answers for Amazon Pay EMI Quiz
Question 1. You can avail instant credit for your purchases on Amazon.in using Amazon Pay EMI. Which of these is true about Amazon Pay EMI?
Answer: All of the above
Question 2. Which payment methods can be used for repayment of Amazon Pay EMI?
Answer: Netbanking / Debit Cards
Question 3. Which of the following can you purchase with Amazon Pay EMI on Amazon.in?
Answer: All of the above
Question 4. Which of the following is a step to register for Amazon Pay EMI?
Answer: Enter Permanent Account Number (PAN)
Question 5. With Amazon Pay EMI, you can buy multiple times through the month and pay the full amount at once next month. True or False?
How To Find This Quiz In The Amazon App
Open Amazon App and type ‘quiz’ or ‘funzone’ in the search box.
The first link will lead to the FunZone(Quiz Listing) page where you can find all the running quizzes.
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence on 24th March to 20th April 2020 from 12:00:01 p.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2020.
With the Google Nest Hub (formerly the Google Home Hub) and the more recent Amazon Echo Show 8 leading the way, the smart display industry has flourished over the past year. Nearly a dozen smart displays have hit the market, and it makes sense why: They combine the always-listening voice assistance of a smart speaker with a touchscreen for controlling your smart home devices, adding things to your to-do lists, watching videos and more. The newest that we’ve tested, the Google Nest Hub Max, adds in a face-tracking camera that can display personalized bits of info whenever it recognizes you. If you’re…
Few years ago, smart homes were expensive, with the original Nest Learning Thermostat ($220 at Amazon.com) clocking in at $250 and the original Amazon Echo costing $180. So the prospect of setting up a voice assistant-driven home – filled with connected lights, cameras, doorbells and various sensors – was untenable for many consumers. The New Gens But it’s 2024, and smart homes are more affordable than ever. Not only can you get an Alexa-voiced device for $20, but you can get all the things Alexa controls for super-cheap prices, too. In fact, you can make an Alexa-powered smart home for…
Video Streaming Services are getting bigger and better in India as the most popular production companies and world entertainment giants join the battle of video streaming. Zee Network has a huge number of national and regional channels and they have one of the best streaming service in India; which is known as ZEE5. ZEE5 is available on ZEE5 Website, ZEE5 Android App, ZEE5 iOS App, MI LED Smart TV, Amazon FireTV, Samsung Smart TV and LG Smart TV etc. FLAT 30% + 10% OFF on 12 Months Premium Plan Apply promo code ZEEGRAB to claim your Flat 30% Off + 10% Off…
Apple HomePod is now available for purchase in India. The smart speaker by the Cupertino company was unveiled as the answer to Amazon Echo and Google Home back in June 2017. It also debuted in markets including the US, UK, and Australia in February 2018 and reached Canada, France, and Germany a little over four months after its initial availability. Notably, Apple revealed the India pricing of the HomePod in January. The company also in late January released support for Indian English Siri voices for HomePod through iOS 13.3.1. Apple HomePod Availability Details And Price The Apple HomePod price in…