Amazon Pantry Diwali Offer is here to give you 15% cashback for a minimum order of ₹2000 using Amazon Pay Balance. This offer is for all Amazon Pantry users. Try Amazon Pantry to buy groceries, snacks, beverages, packaged foods, personal care products etc at attractive prices. Shop on Amazon Pantry for ₹2000 or more and pay using Amazon Pay Balance ONLY to avail this cashback, This offer is valid between 20th and 25th Oct 2019. You will receive cashback of ₹300 as Amazon Pay Balance after the successful purchase.
Steps To Avail Amazon Pantry Diwali Offer
Step 1: Add money to you Amazon Pay Wallet using Debit/Credit Card or Net-banking.
Pro-Tip: Request and collect Amazon eGift Cards worth ₹1500 or below from friends or family. They will get 5% cashback up to ₹75 during this Diwali. This offer is valid till 29th October 2019. Get eGift Cards from 2 people to get a total worth of ₹2000 or more to fill your Amazon Pay Balance requirement. You will receive an email to collect eGift card. Click on the link in the Email and your Amazon Wallet will be credited instantly.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Pantry’ or ‘Grocery’ menu item to explore the Amazon Pantry products or use this Amazon Pantry link to navigate directly. Check the ‘Amazon Pantry’ label in products if you’re searching for items. Place your Amazon Pantry order for at least ₹2000 on or before 25th October 2019 using your Amazon Pay Balance.
First Order On Amazon Pantry?
Maximize your cashback from Amazon Pantry by combining the First Time Pantry Order Offer. Check your Amazon Pantry page for offer details or read this post to know more. Get 10% cashback up to a combined maximum of ₹1000 on next purchases and it will be valid till 31st January 2020.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- This Amazon Pantry offer (“Offer”) is brought to you by the participating sellers/brands and made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
- The Offer is valid and can be availed only if you: (i) are located in India; (ii) have set India as your current country in your account settings on the website; and (iii) have a billing address in India
- You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”).
- All customers who shop on Amazon Pantry using Amazon Pay Balance (only) worth Rs. 2000 or more between 00:00:01 hours on October 20th, 2019 and 23:59:59 hours on October 25th, 2019, will get a flat cashback of 15% (Rs. 300 maximum cashback) (“Benefit”).
- This Offer is not applicable on infant nutrition products
- This Offer can be combined with other offers available on www.amazon.in website or the Amazon mobile application (subject to meeting offer conditions).
- The Offer will not be available on purchase of any other product listed on the amazon.in website or the Amazon mobile application other than the products listed on Amazon Pantry.
- The cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from the date of shipping of the products.
- The Offer is valid only in cities with Amazon Pantry service. Please check if the Amazon Pantry service is available in your city before placing the order.
- Amazon has the right to discontinue the Offer before the Offer end date without giving prior notice.
- This Offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and availing the Offer is voluntary.
- In the event of cancellation of your order for the product(s) (either by you, Amazon or seller) or the purchased product(a) are returned or exchanged by you, you will not be eligible to avail the Benefits under this Offer.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the Benefits under this Offer. No requests for transfer or assignment of the Benefits under the Offer shall be entertained.
- All applicable taxes and levies in relation to the product and the Offer, including without limitation sales tax, service tax, goods and services tax etc., shall be payable by you.
- By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that neither Amazon nor the seller (or any of their affiliates) are liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- This Offer is governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.
- You agree that all decisions of the seller related to the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by the seller to enforce any of these Offer Terms, in any instance, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- The seller reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether, at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Amazon has a right to remove the Offer from the amazon.in website, at any time, in its sole discretion, without any prior notice or liability.
- In the event of any query/issues regarding the Offer, you may please contact Amazon Customer Service. It is hereby clarified that queries/issues in relation to the Offer will be entertained only till the time you are eligible to receive Benefit under this Offer.