Amazon Movie Tickets Offer – Book movie tickets through Amazon and get 20% cashback. Book any movie ticket and avail 20% cashback up to ₹200. No minimum booking value defined. This offer is valid once per customer till 31st December 2019. Please note, this offer is valid only if you book the tickets via Amazon Mobile App.
- Valid on Mobile only
- All customers are eligible for the offer
- Valid till 31st Dec 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
a. You will get 20% cashback up to INR 200 on your movie ticket booking on Amazon.in
b. Offer period: Dec 1st, 2019 00:00 hrs to Dec 31st, 2019 23:59 hrs
c. No minimum booking value
d. Valid once per customer during the offer period.
The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of the successful booking of the movie ticket on Amazon.in
a. Go to ‘Movie Tickets’ on Amazon.in
b. Select the movie of your choice
c. On the ‘Order review’ page, verify that the coupon code ‘DECMOVIE20’ is applied
d. Confirm booking details and complete your payment
The coupon code ‘DECMOVIE20’ is auto applied on the ‘Order review’ page if you are eligible. In case you have removed the code while booking, you can reapply by selecting the code from the offer list or by entering the code ‘DECMOVIE20’ on the ‘Order review’ page before making the payment.
The offer is not applicable if you, the merchant or Amazon cancels the order. If cashback is availed and the booking is subsequently cancelled, the cashback will be deducted before the final refund is made.
You are eligible for cashback only on successful bookings. Please try booking again to avail the cashback.
Terms & Conditions
- The limited period promotional offer, namely Movies Nov – Prime offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”). This Offer is in respect of the bookings of movie tickets on Amazon.in, which are made available on Amazon.in by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”).
- These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and also in addition to the conditions applicable to booking of movie tickets. To the extent these conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid from December 01, 2019 to December 31, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless modified, extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
- During the offer period, the customers who qualify the eligibility criteria mentioned below can avail the Offer: (a) Book movie ticket on Amazon.in (“Booking”); (b) Apply ‘DECMOVIE20’ coupon code on the checkout page; and (c) Make payment for the Booking transaction using any electronic payment method (from amongst those available for the purpose)
- Every customer will be eligible to receive an amount equivalent to 20% of the Booking amount (inclusive of ticket fare and taxes), subject to a maximum of INR 200.
- The applicable amount of the cashback will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon Pay wallet of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completing the Booking transaction successfully.
- A customer can avail this Offer only once during the Offer Period.
- A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer if the Booking transaction is cancelled for any reason, by the customer or by the cinema. In cases where the customer is not eligible to receive the cashback, amount of cashback will be deducted from the Booking transaction amount, at the time of refund to the Customer, if cashback has been received by the customer. For the avoidance of doubts, it is clarified that the mode and manner of refund will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions set out at the time of Booking.
- APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- A customer will be eligible to receive the cashback in accordance with these Offer Terms, only on successful payment for the Booking transaction.
- Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by Amazon or APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Under no circumstances, will the cashback being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.
- By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither Amazon nor any of their affiliates (including APIPL) will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer (including, without limitation with respect to the status, fulfilment of the cashback), including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer. The customer hereby release Amazon, APIPL and their affiliates from liability of any kind relating to the mentioned above.
- APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.