Answers for Amazon June Quiz – Win ₹5,000 – 25 Winners (10th June 2019 1st July 2019)
Amazon is back with another Special quiz for June 2019. Find out all the correct answers below. #AmazonJuneQuiz
Latest Amazon Quiz Answers
- Amazon Quiz Answers 16 October 2020 – Win Reward
- Amazon Quiz Answers 15 October 2020 – Win Reward
- Amazon Quiz Answers 14 October 2020 – Win Reward Dyson Airwrap
- Amazon Quiz Answers 13 October 2020 – Win Reward OnePlus 8 Pro
- Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers – Win Bravia 4K LED Smart TV [Till 5 Nov 2020]
Question 1. The 2019 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Will Go On Through June-July 2019. How Many Qualifying Teams Are Competing For The Cup In This Tournament?
Question 2. The Month Of June Gets Its Name From The Roman Goddess ‘Juno’. According To Roman Mythology, She Was The Goddess Of __. Fill In The Blanks.
Question 3. Summer Solstice Occurs In The Northern Hemisphere Each Year Between June 20-22 Across Different Countries. What Is Special About This Day?
Answer: Longest Day Of The Year
Question 4. The World Music Day Is Celebrated Each Year On Which Day In June?
Answer: 21st June
Question 5. The English Novelist, George Orwell Known For Classics Such As ‘Animal Farm’, ‘Nineteen Eighty-Four’, Etc. Was Born On 25th June 1903 In __.
Answer: Motihari, India
More Amazon Quiz To Play
How To Find This Quiz In The Amazon App
Open Amazon App and type ‘quiz’ in the search box.
The first link will lead to the Quiz Listing page where you can find all the running quizzes.
Once you provide all correct answers, will be notified of the eligibility to win the quiz.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 10 June 2019 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 1 July 2019 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 25 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th July, 2019.