Here is the Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz for Amazon QuizTime lovers. Play this 5 questions #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz and get a chance to win Rs. 20,000 for 5 winners.
This is an updated quiz. You can play again even if you had attended this quiz earlier this month.
Answers for Special Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz (Win Rs.20,000 – 15th Dec 2019 to 21st Dec 2019)
Question 1. Amazon cares runs several programs like Gift a Smile that is transforming and enabling new ways of giving in the community that is empowering local communities with tools and services that enable them to create opportunities for their growth. True or False?
Question 2. The Persons of the Year 2005, Bill & Melinda Gates along with Irish singer Bono were together called _ because of their charity work by the TIME magazine. (Fill in the blank)
Answer: The Good Samaritans
Question 3. Amazon Cares conducted training sessions in tailoring for women in Tauru, Sonipat and Manesar. These towns are all from which state?
Question 4. Which Amazon team associated with a certain product, recently had it its 1st event to impart knowledge on the importance of e-learning?
Answer: Alexa Devices
Question 5. You can support the the ‘Amazon : Gift a smile’ cause by doing which of the following?
Answer: Donating to the NGO’s listed on Amazon
Watch This Video To Know How To Play
More Amazon Quiz To Play
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 15th December 2019 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 21st December 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th January, 2019.