Check out Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Quiz and get a chance to win Rs.1,50,000 as amazon pay balance for 1 winner. Play this 7 questions #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz to be eligible for contest.
Answers for The Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz (Win Rs.1,50,000 – 2 Oct 2019)
Question 1. In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Question 2. On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer: 12th March 1930
Question 3. Although they shared differing ideologies, Mahatma Gandhi called X as ‘The Prince among the patriots’. In 1944, in a radio broadcast, X was the first one to address Gandhi as the ‘Father of the nation’. Identify X?
Answer: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 4. Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _ times but never won. The Nobel committee publicly acknowledges the omission till date, expressing regret that Gandhi had never been awarded the prize.
Question 5. Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
Answer: Lal Bahadur Shastri
Question 6. Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
Answer: Long Walk to Freedom
Question 7. The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
Answer: John Ruskin
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 2 October 2019 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 1,50,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th November, 2019.