Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers (9th January 2020). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
9th Jan 2020 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Rs.10,000)
Question 1. Which of these is a high-speed satellite internet product development project from Amazon?
Answer: Project Kuiper
Question 2. Which upcoming movie starring Ajay Devgan features the Battle of Sinhagad fought in 1670?
Question 3. How do we better know singer Park Jae-sang born on 31st December, who became a worldwide phenomenon in 2012? (Hint : Gangnam style!!)
Question 4. Which extremely popular video sharing app was launched in 2017 by Chinese developer ByteDance, for markets outside of China?
Question 5. Phobophobia is the fear of what?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 29th February, 2020.
You May Also Like
Tyler Lizenby/CNET Ten years ago, smart homes were expensive, with the original Nest Learning Thermostat ($220 at Amazon.com) clocking in at $250 and the original Amazon Echo (3rd Gen available now for ₹9,999 at Amazon.in) costing $180. So the prospect of setting up a voice assistant-driven home – filled with…
Here is Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz answers of the day. Flipkart trivia answers can be found below for 5 questions and get a chance to win Gems, Gift Vouchers and other Gifts. #FlipkartContest #FlipkartDailyTrivia. Flipkart Trivia answers are updated daily after 12:00 AM. Watch this Flipkart Trivia Answers page daily…