Answers for Amazon April Quiz (Win ₹10,000 – 8th April 2019 to 30th April 2019)
Question 1. In Italy, France, Belgium & Canada, April 1 is called ‘April fish’ & includes trying to attach a paper fish to the victim’s back without being noticed.
Question 2. On 3rd April 1968, this famous civil rights activist delivered his last speech ‘I’ve Been to the Mountaintop’. The following day he was assassinated. Who is he?
Answer: Martin Luther King Jr
Question 3. April 17th is also celebrated as the day to stop procrastinating, dust off resolutions and making another start at them. What is the day called?
Answer: Blah Blah Blah Day
Question 4. On 1 April 2001, which became the first country in the world to legalize same-sex marriage?
Question 5. Which of these is a western zodiac sign associated with April?
How To Find This Quiz In The Amazon App
Open Amazon App and type ‘quiz’ in the search box.
The first link will lead to the Quiz Listing page where you can find all the running quizzes.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 8th April 2019 from 12:00:01 p.m. (IST) to 30th April 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”;).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”;).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only. 8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th May, 2019.