Here is the new Amazon World Health Day Edition Quiz Answers. Play this Amazon Special Edition Quiz which has 6 questions and get a chance to win ₹15,000 for 6 winners. #WorldHealthDayQuiz #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz
World Health Day Edition Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: ₹15,000
- No. of Winners: 6
- Quiz Date: 7-14 April 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 31 May 2020
Answers for Amazon World Health Day Quiz
Question 1: In which country is the World Health Organization headquartered?
Question 2: Which of these animals is featured on the flag of the World Health Organization?
Question 3: An initiative known as UHC formed the theme for the World Health Day in 2019, what does UHC stand for?
Answer: Universal Health Coverage
Question 4: Jonas Salk is renowned for developing one of the first vaccines for which disease?
Question 5: Meer Foundation which has tied up with Ek Saath to provide daily food requirements to 5500+ families for a month is run by which actor?
Answer: Shahrukh Khan
Question 6: In 1944, two physicians Dr. Townley Paton and Dr. John MacLean in New York, set up the world’s first ‘bank’ for what?
How To Play This Quiz Video
You May Also Like
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence on 7th April, 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 14th April, 2020 (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 6(six) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹15,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2020.