Here is the new Amazon World Earth Day Edition Quiz Answers. Play this Amazon Special Edition Quiz which has 5 questions and get a chance to win ₹10,000 for 10 winners. #WorldEarthDayWithAmazon #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz
World Earth Day Edition Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: ₹10,000
- No. of Winners: 10
- Quiz Date: 21 April – 7 May 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 31 May 2020
Answers for Amazon World Earth Day Quiz
Question 1: Earth Day 2020 would mark how many years of Earth Day celebrations?
Question 2: Which of these is a project started by the Earth Day Network to plant trees worldwide?
Answer: The Canopy Project
Question 3: The famous 1992 United Nations Earth Summit happened in which South American city?
Answer: Rio De Janeiro
Question 4: What is the theme for Earth Day 2020?
Answer: Climate Action
Question 5: The success of the 1st Earth Day led to the creation of the USEPA. What does EP stand for in USEPA?
Answer: Environmental Protection
How To Play This Quiz Video
You May Also Like
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence on 21st April, 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 7th May, 2020 (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10(ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2020.