The Insurance Premium On Amazon quiz is live and it’s a another opportunity for Amazon QuizTime lovers. Play this 5 questions #AmazonQuiz and get a chance to win Rs.10,000 for 10 Winners. #AmazonSpecialQuiz.
Amazon Pay Insurance Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: Rs.10,000
- No. of Winners: 10
- Quiz Date: 1 – 21 Aug 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 30 Sep 2020
Answers for Insurance Premium On Amazon Quiz
Question 1. Which of the following is not a private sector insurance company?
Answer 1: Oriental Insurance
Question 2. Which of the following is the regulator of insurance in India?
Answer 2: IRDA
Question 3. Number of full time members of IRDA
Answer 3: 5
Question 4. In which city are the headquarters of the LIC situated?
Answer 4: Mumbai
Question 5. Which entity legislates the Insurance in India?
Answer 5: Central Government
Previous Answers for Insurance Premium On Amazon Quiz (Aug 2020)
Question 1. You can now pay your insurance premium on Amazon. True or false?
Answer 1: True
Question 2. Which of the following insurance premiums can be paid on Amazon?
Answer 2: All of these
Question 3. Which was the first insurance company of India?
Answer 3: Oriental Life Insurance Company
Question 4. In context to insurance, what is the full form of LIC?
Answer 4: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Question 5. Can you pay LIC premium on Amazon?
Answer 5: Yes
Amazon Pay Insurance Quiz Video
You May Also Like
Details Of The Contest And How To Enter
- This Contest Will Commence On 1st Sep, 2020 From 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 21st Sep, 2020 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 as Amazon Pay Balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th Sep, 2020.