(as of Jan 14, 2023 02:42:21 UTC – Details)
Smart Air Conditioner Controller : Your Air Conditioning Partner. You can say, “Alexa, turn on/off Air Conditioning, turn up/down temperature, set temperature to (value)” You can set the comfort temperature by smartphone before you go home. Enjoy it all when you get home
Smartphone APP Control : Smart IR can replace most of the traditional remote controls in your home. Supports 80,000+ IR (IR only, not RF) controlled devices. Integrate almost all infrared remotes to your smartphone. Control your home’s devices from your smartphone anytime, anywhere, safe and efficient. Compatible with Android and IOS
Interesting DIY : Control the devices you want by simply learning the functions of the remote, such as heater, ceiling fans, LEDs and all infrared remote control devices. Only support infrared remote is not RF remote. DIY controlled devices only support smartphones and are not compatible with Alexa, Google home
Work with Alexa, Google Home : IR Alexa, Google Home IR remote. with Alexa, Google Home easily control Air Conditioners, TVs, and Fans. Support smart home scene automation, enjoy your smart life. Smart IR will open your Smart Life
One Year Warranty
HomeMate Wi-Fi Smart IR Control Hub – Replace all your IR remotes (TV, Set-top box, Music system etc.) using the mobile app in a very convenient and user friendly way. Remote (IR) codes for standard set top boxes like Tata Sky, DishTV etc. are preloaded, also you can use mobile app to make it learn any new remotes. It is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, so you can voice control your devices. No more juggling with various remotes, simply Ask your voice assistant.
Easy to Install and Easy to Use – Easy installation, easy handling and can be activated immediately.
|Voice ControlSupport Alexa, Google Assistant voice control. With the smart Wi-Fi IR Hub, you can use simple voice command to turn On/Off your AC and other IR enabled electronic appliances, remote control your household appliances anywhere.||Remote ControlWhen you have gone out and forgot to turn off the AC, do not worry, Smart IR will help you.On/Off with “HomeMate Smart” app, wherever you go. Open the app at any time to check if the room AC is turned off/on.||No Hub requiredDirectly connects with existing Wi-Fi Network and works in real time without delay. Configure each IR command with Smart IR to control it through Voice Assistant or Mobile phone app.||Sharing and GroupingMulti-person control of one device.And multiple devices can be grouped. It is a good choice for the party or the other festival, just enjoy your time.It is not difficult for ordinary household appliances to become smart home appliances.|
How to Get Started
Configure “HomeMate Smart” App
- Search “HomeMate Smart” on App store or Scan the QR code to download and install it. Set up your “HomeMate Smart” account.
- Connect on HomeMate Wi-Fi Smart IR Control Hub and Select add Device > Smart Remote and confirm the device in the App.
- Connect the plug to your local WIFI with your phone connecting to it.
Connect Alexa device
- Log in Alexa app, Choose skills in the options bar, and search the HomeMate Smart.
- Select HomeMate Smart skill and then click the Enable skill.
- When it prompt successfully linked, it means the Alexa account is linked with HomeMate Smart account.
- Item Weight : 95 gms
- Product Dimensions : 2.7 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches
- Shape : Round – Pebble
- Power Supply : DC 5V1A
- Connects to any USB point available in set-up-box/TV.
- Plug & play/Hassle free installation
- Power Adaptor not included
Tips You Must Know
- Hold Reset button for 5-10 seconds to reset the device
- Does not supports RF remote controls
Ready for the Smart Home
- Control all remote controlled devices in a room like TV etc. using Mobile app or Amazon Echo/ Google Assistant
- Package Contents : WiFi Universal Hub, cable and Instruction Manual
- No Hub Required: No confusing central hubs to set up here. The HomeMate smart devices simply connects to your home network.