Google Pay Flipkart scratch cards for this year end shopping from Google Pay Offers. Earn guaranteed rewards from Rs.50 to Rs.500. Shop on Flipkart at least for Rs.500 and earn a scratch card worth up to Rs.500. Get a minimum assured cashback of Rs.50. #GooglePay #Flipkart #GooglePayRewards.
Google Pay Flipkart Scratch Card Offer Details
Open Google Pay App and scroll down to find this Offers icon under the Promotions tab. Find the Flipkart offer tile to read more about the offer.
Make a transaction on Flipkart with Google Pay and earn a scratch card worth ₹50 to ₹500. The transaction must be at least ₹500 to qualify.
You can earn a maximum of 1 scratch card during the offer period.
Once you complete the transaction successfully, scratch the unlocked card which can be found in the ‘Rewards‘ section.
Offer expires December 29, 2019.
Getting Started With Google Pay
Not using Google Pay? Click on this link to download the Google Pay app and get started. Use the referral code 560K2 when you setup the Google Pay App. Get a minimum assured reward of Rs.21 on your first transaction on Google Pay.
Applying Google Pay Referral Code
- Install Google Pay App
- Open Google Pay
- In the top right, tap Referral Code
- Type in the referral code 560K2. You’ll see a success screen.
- Make your first payment. (Make sure to add your Bank Account and setup UPI)
- Your cashback will be credited to your Bank account
Terms & Conditions
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You will earn a scratch card worth Indian Rupees Fifty (INR 50) to Indian Rupees Five Hundred (INR 500) for your successful transaction on Flipkart with Google Pay:
- a. The transaction must be at least Indian Rupees Five Hundred (INR 500) to qualify.
- b. Payments on Flipkart site or app using your Google Pay UPI ID. You must enter your Google Pay UPI ID as the payment option.
- You can earn a maximum of one scratch card during the offer period.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay offers.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- You understand and agree that Google is not responsible or liable for the fulfillment or provision of any good or service availed by you from Flipkart.
- Employees, interns, contractors and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.
You May Also Like
- Smarten Up Your Home With $40 off This Ecobee Video Doorbell Today
- 7 best gaming smartphones of 2023: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Asus ROG Phone 7, iQOO 11 and more
- Best Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro Deals: Up to $200 Off, Free With Trade-In and More
- Coupon Zone – December 2023 | Discount Coupons And Offers
- Unbeatable Cyber Monday deals: Score big discounts on iPhone 15, Google Pixel 8 Pro, more