Play this Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz which has 5 questions and get a chance to win Gems, Gift Vouchers and other Gifts. #FlipkartContest #FlipkartDailyTrivia.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Prize: Gems, Gift Vouchers and other Gifts
- No. of Winners: First 40000
- Quiz Date: 31 July 2020 (12:00AM – 11:59PM)
- Winner Announcement Date: 31 Aug 2020
Answers for Flipkart Daily Trivia (31 July, 2020)
Question 1: The Indian Premier League has not witnessed a team based in which of these cities?
Answer 1: Cuttak
Question 2: Dabang in hockey, Indians in cricket and Maharathi in Wrestling are the sports teams from
Answer 2: Mumbai
Question 3: Which of these is not one of the umpires in a game of tennis?
Answer 3: Ball Umpire
Question 4: Who became the first Indian male boxer to win silver in world championship?
Answer 4: Amit Panghal
Question 5: Which of these is not a type of gymnastics event held at the Olympics?
Answer 5: Aesthetic
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia
Step 1: Open the Flipkart App
Step 2: Go to Game Zone
Step 3: Scroll down to find the Daily Trivia Contest banner; tap on it.
Step 4: Tap on ‘Take Survey’ button
Step 5: Select correct answers
Step 6: You will get final result immediately after the contest completion.Tap on the ‘Claim Your Reward’ button.
Your prize details will be shown next in the Flipkart Mystery box.
You May Also Like
Contest Details And Conditions
- Users will be able to participate in this Contest starting from 00:00 Hours on 2nd July 2020 and end on 31st July 11:59 PM 2020.
- There will be a quiz running every day.
- The first 40000 participants are eligible to win rewards.
- Winners will be announced within 15 days from the date of participation and can check the same in their Gems/Rewards Section.
- Subsequent responses from the same account ID is invalid. The user can only take the survey once and will get the reward.