Play this Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz which has 5 questions and get a chance to win Gems, Gift Vouchers and other Gifts. #FlipkartContest #FlipkartDailyTrivia.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Prize: Gems, Gift Vouchers and other Gifts
- No. of Winners: First 40000
- Quiz Date: 29 July 2020 (12:00AM – 11:59PM)
- Winner Announcement Date: 31 Aug 2020
Answers for Flipkart Daily Trivia (29 July, 2020)
Question 1: At 3,840 metres, Mount Saramati is the highest peak of which Indian state?
Answer 1: Nagaland
Question 2: Which Mughal emperor built the ‘Shalimar Bagh’ in Srinagar in 1619?
Answer 2: Jahangir
Question 3: Invented in 1924 in Mexico, Caesar Salad is named after
Answer 3: A Chef
Question 4: Who among these demons was killed by Lord Rama in Ramayana?
Answer 4: Dushan
Question 5: Reigning till 1912, who among these was the last Emperor of the Qing dynasty of China?
Answer 5: Pu Yi
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia
Step 2: Go to Game Zone
Step 3: Scroll down to find the Daily Trivia Contest banner; tap on it.
Step 4: Tap on ‘Take Survey’ button
Step 5: Select correct answers
Step 6: You will get final result immediately after the contest completion.Tap on the ‘Claim Your Reward’ button.
Your prize details will be shown next in the Flipkart Mystery box.
You May Also Like
Contest Details And Conditions
- Users will be able to participate in this Contest starting from 00:00 Hours on 2nd July 2020 and end on 31st July 11:59 PM 2020.
- There will be a quiz running every day.
- The first 40000 participants are eligible to win rewards.
- Winners will be announced within 15 days from the date of participation and can check the same in their Gems/Rewards Section.
- Subsequent responses from the same account ID is invalid. The user can only take the survey once and will get the reward.