Play this Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz which has 5 questions and get a chance to win Gems, Gift Vouchers and other Gifts. #FlipkartContest #FlipkartDailyTrivia.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Prize: Gems, Gift Vouchers and other Gifts
- No. of Winners: First 40000
- Quiz Date: 28 July 2020 (12:00AM – 11:59PM)
- Winner Announcement Date: 31 Aug 2020
Answers for Flipkart Daily Trivia (28 July, 2020)
Question 1: Who is the 1st Indian to score a century in all three formats as an opener?
Answer 1: Rohit Sharma
Question 2: In baseball, the final base a base runner must touch to score a run is called what?
Answer 2: Home Plate
Question 3: Which Indian batsman holds the record of hitting the most sixes in a Test?
Answer 3: Rohit Sharma
Question 4: The Indian hockey team won its first Olympic gold medal in 1928 at which of these places?
Answer 4: Amsterdam
Question 5: Who is the first woman for India to score a century in a Women’s Twenty20 International?
Answer 5: Harmanpreet Kaur
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia
Step 2: Go to Game Zone
Step 3: Scroll down to find the Daily Trivia Contest banner; tap on it.
Step 4: Tap on ‘Take Survey’ button
Step 5: Select correct answers
Step 6: You will get final result immediately after the contest completion.Tap on the ‘Claim Your Reward’ button.
Your prize details will be shown next in the Flipkart Mystery box.
You May Also Like
Contest Details And Conditions
- Users will be able to participate in this Contest starting from 00:00 Hours on 2nd July 2020 and end on 31st July 11:59 PM 2020.
- There will be a quiz running every day.
- The first 40000 participants are eligible to win rewards.
- Winners will be announced within 15 days from the date of participation and can check the same in their Gems/Rewards Section.
- Subsequent responses from the same account ID is invalid. The user can only take the survey once and will get the reward.