Play this Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz which has 5 questions and get a chance to win Gems, Gift Vouchers and other Gifts. #FlipkartContest #FlipkartDailyTrivia.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Prize: Gems, Gift Vouchers and other Gifts
- No. of Winners: First 40000
- Quiz Date: 25 July 2020 (12:00AM – 11:59PM)
- Winner Announcement Date: 31 Aug 2020
Check Latest Flipkart Trivia Answers Here
Answers for Flipkart Daily Trivia (25 July, 2020)
Question 1: If it is gup chup in Odisha, what is it in Madhya Pradesh?
Answer 1: Fulki
Question 2: Built in 2018, the world’s largest bird sculpture is located in Chadayamangalam in
Answer 2: Kerala
Question 3: Which explorer is recognized as the first person to reach both the poles?
Answer 3: Roald Amundsen
Question 4: Which country has the most number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Asia?
Answer 4: China
Question 5: Which footballer appeared as himself in the film ‘xXx: Return of Xander Cage’?
Answer 5: Neymar Jr
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia
Step 2: Go to Game Zone
Step 3: Scroll down to find the Daily Trivia Contest banner; tap on it.
Step 4: Tap on ‘Take Survey’ button
Step 5: Select correct answers
Step 6: You will get final result immediately after the contest completion.Tap on the ‘Claim Your Reward’ button.
Your prize details will be shown next in the Flipkart Mystery box.
You May Also Like
Contest Details And Conditions
- Users will be able to participate in this Contest starting from 00:00 Hours on 2nd July 2020 and end on 31st July 11:59 PM 2020.
- There will be a quiz running every day.
- The first 40000 participants are eligible to win rewards.
- Winners will be announced within 15 days from the date of participation and can check the same in their Gems/Rewards Section.
- Subsequent responses from the same account ID is invalid. The user can only take the survey once and will get the reward.