Here is this year’s Amazon World Music Day Quiz and it’s answers. Play this Amazon Special Edition Quiz which has 5 questions and get a chance to win ₹5,000 for 20 winners. #MusicWithAmazon #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz
World Music Day Quiz Details
- Quiz Prize: ₹5,000
- No. of Winners: 20
- Quiz Date: 16 – 30 June 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 30 June 2020
Answers for Amazon World Music Day Quiz
Question 1: World Music Day was first proposed by American artiste Joel Cohen to mark which of these occasions?
Answer: Summer Solstice
Question 2: The first World Music Day was observed in France in 1982. What was it called in France?
Answer: Fete de la Musique
Question 3: Fill in the blanks in the theme for World Music Day- ‘_, Love and Dip yourself in Music’
Question 4: Which of these musical instruments is NOT a stringed instrument?
Question 5: Which of these instruments was banned from All India Radio for three decades?
How To Play This Quiz Video
You May Also Like
Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers – Win Bravia 4K LED Smart TV [Till 5 Nov 2020]
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – Win Reward | 12 Oct 2020
Amazon Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Quiz Answers – Win Reward S20 FE [8 – 30 Oct 2020]
Amazon OnePlus Nord 5G Quiz Answers – Win Reward OnePlus Nord 5G [7 – 30 Oct 2020]
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence on 16th June, 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30th June, 2020 (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 20(twenty) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹5,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2020.