Here is this year’s Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz and it’s answers. Play this Amazon Special Edition Quiz which has 5 questions and get a chance to win ₹10,000 for 10 winners. #AmazonWorldChocolateDay #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz
World Chocolate Day Quiz Details
- Quiz Prize: ₹10,000
- No. of Winners: 10
- Quiz Date: 30 June – 14 July 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 20 July 2020
Answers for Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz
Question 1: World Chocolate Day is celebrated on 7th July, to observe which of these events?
Answer: Introduction of chocolate to Europe
Question 2: Which of these civilizations used cocoa beans as currency?
Question 3: The famous Cadbury ad campaign ‘Asli swaad zindagi ka’ which came to prominence in 1993-94 featured a jingle sung by whom?
Answer: Shankar Mahadevan
Question 4: In 2013, which country issued over 5,00,000 postage stamps with the smell of cocoa and covered in a varnish to look like chocolate?
Question 5: In which country in Europe was chocolate introduced first?
How To Play This Quiz Video
You May Also Like
Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers – Win Bravia 4K LED Smart TV [Till 5 Nov 2020]
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – Win Reward | 12 Oct 2020
Amazon Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Quiz Answers – Win Reward S20 FE [8 – 30 Oct 2020]
Amazon OnePlus Nord 5G Quiz Answers – Win Reward OnePlus Nord 5G [7 – 30 Oct 2020]
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence on 30th June, 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 14th July, 2020 (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10(ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 20th July, 2020.