Here is this year’s Amazon World Animal Day Quiz and it’s answers. Play this Amazon Special Edition Quiz which has 5 questions and get a chance to win ₹5000 for 20 winner. #AmazonQuiz #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz. For more latest Amazon Quiz contests, click here.
World Animal Day Quiz Details
- Quiz Prize: ₹5,000
- No. of Winners: 20
- Quiz Date: 1 – 10 Oct 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 11 Oct 2020
Answers for Amazon World Animal Day Quiz
Question 1: Where do you find this animal?
Answer 1: Australia
Question 2: What is the name of this animal who gives birth to 2-10 pups a year?
Answer 2: Skunk
Question 3: Felis catus is the scientific name of which of these animals?
Answer 3: (Select Cat)
Question 4: Which animal is typically called the ‘King of the Jungle’?
Answer 4: (Select Lion)
Question 5: This animal is the National animal of India.
Answer 5: Tiger
You May Also Like
Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers – Win Bravia 4K LED Smart TV [Till 5 Nov 2020]
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – Win Reward | 12 Oct 2020
Amazon Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Quiz Answers – Win Reward S20 FE [8 – 30 Oct 2020]
Amazon OnePlus Nord 5G Quiz Answers – Win Reward OnePlus Nord 5G [7 – 30 Oct 2020]
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence on 1st Oct, 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10th Oct, 2020 (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 20(twenty) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹5000 as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 11th Oct, 2020.