Here is the Amazon Women’s Day Quiz for Amazon QuizTime lovers. Play this 7 questions #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz and get a chance to win ₹10,000 for 10 winners.
Amazon Women’s Day Edition Quiz Details
- Prize: ₹10,000
- No. of Winners: 10
- Quiz Period: 3 – 9 March 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 31st March 2020
Answers for Women’s Day Edition Quiz
Question 1. What is the theme for this years International Women’s Day? (Hint : The theme is aligned with UN Women’s new multi-generational campaign, Generation Equality.)
Answer: I am Generation Equality: Realizing Women’s Rights
Question 2. Garima Arora was the first Indian female chef to be conferred with what coveted distinction in the world of cuisine?
Answer: Michelin Star
Question 3. Muthayya Vanitha is the Project Director of which of these ISRO missions in the news last year?
Answer: Chandrayaan- 2
Question 4. In 2020, the European parliament is celebrating the 25th anniversary of which declaration on gender equality on International Woman’s Day?
Answer: Beijing declaration
Question 5. Who equalled Zhang Ning’s record of most badminton world championship medals in women’s singles in 2019?
Answer: PV Sindhu
Question 6. Bihar’s Shikha Surabhi, became the first woman to be part of which celebrated team at the Republic Day parade?
Question 7. IPS officer Aparna Kumar, who scaled the South Pole won the National Adventure Awards named after which pioneer?
Answer: Tenzing Norgay
Watch This Video To Know How To Play
How To Find This Quiz In The Amazon App
Open Amazon App and type ‘quiz’ or ‘funzone’ in the search box.
The first link will lead to the Quiz Listing page where you can find all the running quizzes.
You May Also Like
The European Union reached a preliminary deal that would limit how the advanced ChatGPT model could operate, in what’s seen as a key part of the world’s first comprehensive artificial intelligence regulation. All developers of general purpose AI systems – powerful models that have a wide range of possible uses…
In the latest chapter of blue bubbles versus green bubbles, Apple has blocked access to iMessage from credentials masquerading as Apple in order to protect its customers, the company told CNET on Saturday evening. This comes after companies like Beeper and Nothing released Android apps that had provided a workaround….
5 things about AI you may have missed today: EU agrees on AI Act, Elon Musk to make Grok politically neutral, more
Today, December 9, has become a monumental day in the artificial intelligence space as a major regulatory hurdle was crossed. After more than a year spent in debates, protests, and discussions, Europe has finally reached a provisional deal on landmark European Union (EU) rules governing the use of AI, popularly…
Asus launched the ROG Phone 7 gaming smartphone series in April and it was reported that the Taiwan-based company was working on the ROG Phone 8 lineup. Now, Asus has teased the ROG Phone 8 via a post on the company’s ROG page on X. ROG Phone 8 is “coming…
Few years ago, smart homes were expensive, with the original Nest Learning Thermostat ($220 at Amazon.com) clocking in at $250 and the original Amazon Echo costing $180. So the prospect of setting up a voice assistant-driven home – filled with connected lights, cameras, doorbells and various sensors – was untenable…
Amazon Quiz Answers Today is Live Now. If you play today’s Amazon quiz, you will enter the Amazon Daily Quiz lucky draw to win Amazon Pay Balance. The Amazon Daily Quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge. Amazon Daily Quiz Time FunZone Contest Timings & Prize Details Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs.500 Amazon Pay Balance…
Details Of The Contest And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 3rd March, 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 9th March, 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 31st March, 2020.