The new Amazon Wheel Of Fortune Spin And Win is here. Spin the wheel every Sunday to win exciting prizes from Amazon. This #AmazonWheelOfFortune contest gives you to Spin the wheel and win rewards including OnePlus TV, Amazon Pay Balance up to Rs.15,000 and many more. Comeback every Sunday to try your luck with Amazon Wheel Of Fortune Spin And Win – Sunday Special. IWonOnAmazon.
How To Play Spin And Win
If don’t see the Spin and Win banner anywhere in the home page, type ‘quiz’ or ‘fun zone’ in the search box and search. Tap on the FunZone banner in the search result page to see all running contests.
Tap on the button to turn the fortune wheel. Wheel stops after few rotations. Tap on the Claim your prize button.
Tap on the Claim your prize button and you will be greeted with prize and details.
It is a very simple question that anyone can easily answer. Well, if you don’t know; here is the answer.
Question: How many sides does a square have?
The confirmation screen will be shown after the question is answered. For Amazon Pay Balance, you need to accept the Terms & Conditions. Click on the CLAIM NOW button to proceed.
You will be greeted with Amazon Pay Balance credit date if you won the money.
Cash will be credited to your Amazon Pay Balance by 31st December 2019.
Amazon Wheel Of Fortune Spin And Win – Upcoming Prizes
Comeback next Sunday for new exciting Prizes!
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will be available from December 22, 2019 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to December 22, 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) only (“Contest Period”).
- To enter, you must, during the Contest Period:
- (a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest;
- (b) once signed-in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the “Spin & Win” page;
- (c) click on “Tap to Spin”. Each Amazon.in account will be given only one chance to click on the said “Tap to Spin” button; and
- (d) based on the result of the spin, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder.
- Each slice of the wheel will contain 1 (one) Prize, and such slice will fall under either “Win” or “Chance to Win” category. A Prize, under either category, may be claimed subject to the following conditions:
- (a) “Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice(s) which falls under the “Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Win” category. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
- (b) “Chance to Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
- If you do not respond within the given time period, or answer any question incorrectly, you will not be eligible to be declared as a winner of the Prize. If you are eligible to win a Prize, you will also be required to prove your age, failing which, you will be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to receive a Prize.
- All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize Note: Only complete entries received during the Contest Period will be considered.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th January, 2020.