Here is the Amazon The September Quiz and find the correct Amazon September Quiz answers here. Another opportunity for Amazon QuizTime lovers. Play this 5 questions #AmazonQuiz and get a chance to win Rs.25,000 for 4 Winners. #AmazonSpecialQuiz. Hope this September Quiz Amazon helps you.
Amazon The September Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: Rs.25,000
- No. of Winners: 4
- Quiz Date: 7 – 30 Sep 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 31 Oct 2020
Answers for Amazon The September Quiz
Question 1. Teacher’s Day in India celebrates the birthday of which of these post holders?
Answer 1: The 1st Indian Vice President
Question 2. On September 24, 2007 India won the first ever ICC World T20. Who was the Man of the match in the final?
Answer 2: Irfan Pathan
Question 3. After a ruling passed in September 1893, which country became the first to give the right to all women to vote in parliamentary elections?
Answer 3: New Zealand
Question 4. Which prominent social reformer and academic who campaigned for the Widow Remarriage Act was also referred to as ‘Vidyasagar’?
Answer 4: Ishwar Chandra Bandyopadhyay
Question 5. September 2, 1945 was declared as V-J day by US President Harry Truman, what did V-J stand for?
Answer 5: Victory over Japan
Amazon The September Quiz Video
You May Also Like
Details Of The Contest And How To Enter
- This Contest Will Commence On 7th Sep, 2020 From 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 30th Sep, 2020 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 4(four) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.25,000 as Amazon Pay Balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 31st Oct, 2020.