Here is this year’s Amazon The August Quiz and it’s answers. Play this Amazon Special Edition Quiz which has 5 questions and get a chance to win ₹15,000 for 6 winners. #AmazonAugustQuiz #AmazonQuiz #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz.
The August Quiz Details
- Quiz Prize: ₹15,000
- No. of Winners: 6
- Quiz Date: 10 – 31 Aug 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 1 Sep 2020
Answers for Amazon August Quiz
Question 1: What Indian city was founded by the East India Company in August 1639, when they bought a piece of land from the local Nayak rulers?
Answer: Madras (Chennai)
Question 2: On 18th August 1945, who was reported to be seriously injured and badly burned in a plane crash in Taihoku airport, Taiwan?
Answer: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 3: The National Sports Day in India is celebrated on 29th August, on the birth anniversary of which sports legend?
Answer: Dhyan Chand
Question 4: Released on 15th August 1975, which classic Hindi film’s poster read ‘The greatest star cast ever assembled – the greatest story ever told’?
Question 5: On August 3, 1492, who set sail from Palos, Spain, with three ships, Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria?
Answer: Christopher Columbus
The August Quiz Web Story
Note: This is an experimental section. This Web Story is similar to Instagram Stories and other social media stories. Please leave your valuable feedbacks in the ‘Leave a Reply‘ area at the bottom of this page. Thank you!
Tip: Tap left or right to navigate through the story pages. If the scroll doesn’t work, tap at the outside of the story and drag.
How To Play This Quiz Video
You May Also Like
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence on 10th Aug, 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st Aug, 2020 (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 6(six) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹15,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 1st Sep, 2020.