The Special Edition #AmazonTapAndWin contest is back and gives you a chance to open any one of the 4 mystery boxes and win rewards like Samsung Galaxy S20 or Amazon Pay Balance up to ₹10,000.
How To Play Tap And Win
Find the Amazon Tap and Win banner in the App homepage or in the quiz page. Tap on the banner to open any one of the 4 boxes given and try your luck.
The mystery box will open for you once you tap on it.
You’ll get a chance to win the prize that will be shown next. Answers a simple question to unlock your chance.
It is a very simple question that anyone can easily answer. Well, if you don’t know; here is the answer.
Question: Who is the first cricketer to have 100 international centuries?
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar
The final confirmation screen will be shown after the question is answered.
Your collected Rewards will be available under “Your Offers” section in Amazon Pay, if you win any Amazon Coupons. Amazon Pay balance can be checked if you get any ‘Cash Reward’ through the Tap And Win.
The winners will be announce by 30th of May, 2020.
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will be available from 17 May 2020 12:00:00 a.m. (1ST) to 1 June 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (1ST) only (“Contest Period”).
- To enter, you must, during the Contest Period:
- (a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest;
- (b) once signed-in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the “Tap & Win” page;
- (c) click on one of the four images; and (d) based on the result of the tap, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder.
- Each image will contain 1 (one) Prize, and you might fall under either “Win” or “Chance to Win” category. A Prize, under either category, may be claimed subject to the following conditions:
- (a) “Win” category: If you select the image which falls under the “Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Win” category. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
- (b) “Chance to Win” category: If you select the image which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
- If you do not respond within the given time period, or answer any question incorrectly, you will not be eligible to be declared as a winner of the Prize. If you are eligible to win a Prize, you will also be required to prove your age, failing which, you will be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to receive a Prize.
- AU winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize Note: Only complete entries received during the Contest Period will be considered
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2020.