Here is this year’s Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz and it’s answers. Play this Amazon Special Edition Quiz which has 5 questions and get a chance to win ₹10,000 for 10 winners. #AmazonQuiz #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz.
Road To Freedom Quiz Details
- Quiz Prize: ₹10,000
- No. of Winners: 10
- Quiz Date: 14 – 31 Aug 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 1 Sep 2020
Answers for Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz
Question 1: _ is celebrated on the birthday of the famous independence activist and India’s first Education minister Maulana Abul Kalam Azad shown here.
Answer 1: National Education Day
Question 2: This famous freedom fighter was the first man to hold which post in India?
Answer 2: Deputy Prime Minister
Question 3: This is a monument dedicated to a horrific incident, which freedom fighter returned his Kaiser-i-Hind award in protest of the incident?
Answer 3: Mahatma Gandhi
Question 4: This is a statue of which famous freedom fighter?
Answer 4: Chandrashekhar Azad
Question 5: The woman to the left of Subhas Chandra Bose, was the head of a regiment, named after which famous queen?
Answer 5: Rani Lakshmibai
Amazon Pay Insurance Quiz Web Story
Note: This is an experimental section. This Web Story is similar to Instagram Stories and other social media stories. Please leave your valuable feedbacks in the ‘Leave a Reply‘ area at the bottom of this page. Thank you!
Tip: Tap left or right to navigate through the story pages. If the scroll doesn’t work, tap at the outside of the story and drag.
You May Also Like
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence on 14th Aug, 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st Aug, 2020 (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10(ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 1st Sep, 2020.