Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers (8th January 2020). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
8th Jan 2020 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Samsung M30s)
Question 1. ‘The barbs along the back, the ribbons of twisted steel, the jagged ends of swords and knives all tangled up’. Which throne is being described here by Stannis Baratheon in Game of thrones ?
Answer: The Iron Throne
Question 2. The speeches and writings of this famous leader born on December 26th, 1893 are found in the ‘Little Red Book’. Name the leader.
Answer: Mao Zedong
Question 3. The central character of the ‘Mardaani’ movie series is Shivani Roy. Which ruler’s name is also her middle name?
Question 4. Sabroom SEZ (Special Economic Zone) focussed on the agro based food processing sector is the first SEZ in which state?
Question 5. Pakyong Airport is the first airport of which state?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 29th February, 2020.
You May Also Like
Since the release of the original Google Home smart speaker in 2016, the landscape of Google Nest and Google Assistant devices for the home has expanded dramatically to include smart speakers, smart displays and so much more. But the overwhelming array of options raises a question: Exactly how much will…
If you just bought one of Amazon’s newest Echo speakers, you’re likely looking for a good spot to place it in your home. Yes, your Alexa speaker could technically go anywhere in your house where there’s an outlet, but that doesn’t mean it should. There are some areas in your…