Check out the today’s Amazon quiz for the Amazon app (4th May 2020). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz with correct answers and stand a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – March 2020‘ page daily for updated Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
4th May 2020 – Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers (Win Rs.50,000)
Question 1: According to Forbes, what is the claim to fame of a certain eight-year-old boy named Ryan Kaji?
Answer: Highest paid Youtuber
Question 2: Mount Paektu is a sacred mountain in which country?
Answer: North Korea
Question 3: Which company recently provided 60 custom-built bike ambulances for COVID-19 patients in India?
Answer: Hero Motocorp
Question 4: Tianwen-1, meaning heavenly questions, is the first Mars exploration mission of which country?
Question 5: Sultan Qaboos bin Said, who recently passed away, was the longest-serving ruler of which country?
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: Rs.50,000
- No. of Winners: 1
- Quiz Date: 4 May 2020
- Daily Quiz Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST)
- Winner Announcement Date: 30 June 2020
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Open the Amazon App & Sign in
- Type FunZone in the search box
- Tap on Funzone from the list
- Select the Amazon Quiz banner
- Tap on the Start button
Don’t miss new updates from us. Subscribe to our blog to stay updated.
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence everyday in May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2020.