Check out the today’s Amazon quiz for the Amazon app (24th May 2020). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz with correct answers and stand a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – March 2020‘ page daily for updated Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
24th May 2020 – Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers (Win Vivo S1)
Question 1: The Blue Umbrella’, ‘The Angry River’ and ‘A Flight of Pigeons’ are books written by which author born on 19th May?
Answer: Ruskin Bond
Question 2: This app introduced by Google, crossed 50 million downloads in May 2020 and has a tab focused presentation mode. Which app is it?
Question 3: Ambikapur, Rajkot, Surat, Mysore, Indore and Navi Mumbai were the only cities to receive which of these statuses from the government?
Answer: Five star garbage free cities
Question 4: Since March 27, at 8 PM every day the Eiffel Tower sparkles for an extra 10 minutes, displaying what message?
Answer: Merci (Thank you)
Question 5: National Anti-Terrorism Day in India is observed on the death anniversary of which famous Indian?
Answer: Rajiv Gandhi
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: Vivo S1
- No. of Winners: 1
- Quiz Date: 24 May 2020
- Daily Quiz Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST)
- Winner Announcement Date: 30 June 2020
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Open the Amazon App & Sign in
- Type FunZone in the search box
- Tap on Funzone from the list
- Select the Amazon Quiz banner
- Tap on the Start button
Don’t miss new updates from us. Subscribe to our blog to stay updated.
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence everyday in May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2020.