Check out the today’s Amazon quiz answers 20 August 2020. The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz with correct answers and stand a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – August 2020‘ page daily for updated Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
20th Aug 2020 – Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers (Win Rs.50,000)
Question 1: August 3 was recently celebrated in India as what day?
Answer 1: World Sanskrit Day
Question 2: On August 1, 2020, which freedom fighter’s 100th death anniversary was observed in India?
Answer 2: Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Question 3: Beirut is the capital and largest city of which country?
Answer 3: Lebanon
Question 4: Mahatma Gandhi Setu bridge over river Ganga connects the north and south of which Indian state?
Answer 4: Bihar
Question 5: In August 2020 Doordarshan added to its regional bouquet, a dedicated satellite channel for which Indian state?
Answer 5: Assam
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: Rs.50,000
- No. of Winners: 1
- Quiz Date: 20 Aug 2020
- Daily Quiz Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST)
- Winner Announcement Date: 30 Sep 2020
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Open the Amazon App & Sign in
- Type FunZone in the search box
- Tap on Funzone from the list
- Select the Amazon Quiz banner
- Tap on the Start button
Don’t miss new updates from us. Subscribe to our blog to stay updated.
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence everyday in Aug 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th Sep, 2020.