Check out the today’s Amazon quiz answers 2 October 2020. The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz with correct answers and stand a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Amazon Daily Quiz Answers‘ page daily for updated Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
2nd Oct 2020 – Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers (Win Prizes)
Question 1: In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Answer 1: 1937
Question 2: On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer 2: 12th March 1930
Question 3: Which leader did Mahatma Gandhi call the ‘Prince among Patriots’?
Answer 3: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 4: Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _ times and the committee regrets not giving him the Nobel Peace prize to this day.
Answer 4: 5
Question 5: Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
Answer 5: Lal Bahadur Shastri
Question 6: Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
Answer 6: Long Walk to Freedom
Question 7: The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
Answer 7: John Ruskin
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch
- No. of Winners: 1
- Quiz Date: 2 Oct 2020
- Daily Quiz Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST)
- Winner Announcement Date: 30 Nov 2020
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Open the Amazon App & Sign in
- Type FunZone in the search box
- Tap on Funzone from the list
- Select the Amazon Quiz banner
- Tap on the Start button
Don’t miss new updates from us. Subscribe to our blog to stay updated.
Details Of The Contest – Amazon Quiz Answers 2 October
- This Contest will commence everyday in Oct 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30 Nov, 2020.