Check out the today’s Amazon quiz answers 10 September 2020. The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz with correct answers and stand a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Amazon Daily Quiz Answers‘ page daily for updated Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
10th Sep 2020 – Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers (Win Rs.50,000)
Question 1: Kevin Mayer stepped down from his position as the chief executive officer of which social networking service that’s owned by ByteDance?
Answer 1: Tiktok
Question 2: Which country recently discovered a large natural gas reserve off the Black Sea coast?
Answer 2: Turkey
Question 3: Bengaluru’s Bannerghatta Biological Park recently named an elephant calf after which author and philanthropist?
Answer 3: Sudha Murthy
Question 4: Which West Indies allrounder recently became the first bowler to take 500 wickets in T20 cricket?
Answer 4: Dwayne Bravo
Question 5: Father Gaston Roberge, who recently passed away, set up the Chitrabani film studies institute with the help of which famous personality?
Answer 5: Satyajit Ray
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: Rs.50,000
- No. of Winners: 1
- Quiz Date: 10 Sep 2020
- Daily Quiz Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST)
- Winner Announcement Date: 31 Oct 2020
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Open the Amazon App & Sign in
- Type FunZone in the search box
- Tap on Funzone from the list
- Select the Amazon Quiz banner
- Tap on the Start button
Don’t miss new updates from us. Subscribe to our blog to stay updated.
Details Of The Contest – Amazon Quiz Answers 10 September
- This Contest will commence everyday in Sep 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st Oct, 2020.