The Amazon LG Monitor quiz is live and it’s new opportunity for Amazon QuizTime lovers. Play this 5 questions #LGAmazonQuiz and get a chance to win LG Monitor for 3 Winners. #AmazonSpecialQuiz.
LG Amazon Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: LG Monitor
- No. of Winners: 3
- Quiz Date: 9 – 25 June 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 30 June 2020
Answers for Amazon LG Monitor Quiz
Question 1. Which of these is not a range of LG monitors?
Question 2. LG Monitors are suitable for which of these activities?
Answer: All of the above
Question 3. LG IPS Monitors have a wide angle display.
Question 4. Reader mode in LG monitors prevents _.
Answer: Eye fatigue
Question 5. Which of these is not possible with LG Monitors?
You May Also Like
Details Of The Contest And How To Enter
- This Contest Will Commence On 9th June, 2020 From 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 25th June, 2020 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 3 (three) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning LG Monitor each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2020.