Here is the Amazon Karigar Quiz for Amazon QuizTime lovers. Play this 5 questions #AmazonKarigarQuiz and get a chance to win Rs. 25,000 for 4 winners. Here are the five questions for today’s Amazon quiz along with correct answers. Hope this can help you win today’s prize.
2 Feb 2020 – 8 Feb 2020 – Answers for Special Amazon Karigar Quiz (Win Rs. 25,000 – 4 Winners)
Question 1. _ is a program run by Amazon to give prominence to India’s rich handicrafts heritage. Featuring over 50,000+ products, including unique Art & Crafts from 20 states in India, it enables weavers and artisans to showcase ‘Made in India’ products to customers.
Question 2. The logo of Amazon Karigar, with lines coming together to showcase India’s diverse and rich culture, resembles which of these?
Question 3. National Handloom Day, on the eve of which, Amazon Karigar was launched, falls on the 7th day of which month?
Question 4. The name of which dyeing technique used to pattern textiles, prominent in South India, is derived from a Malay word meaning to ‘tie’?
Question 5. Which of these iconic handloom styles or products is also the name of a song composed by Amit Trivedi for ‘Fitoor’?
Watch This Video To Know How To Play
You May Also Like
Details Of The Contest And How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 2nd February 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 8th February 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 4 (four) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 25,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 29th February, 2020.