Here is this year’s Amazon Incredible India Quiz and it’s answers. Play this Amazon Special Edition Quiz which has 5 questions and get a chance to win ₹15,000 for 6 winners. #AmazonQuiz #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz.
Incredible India Quiz Details
- Quiz Prize: ₹15,000
- No. of Winners: 6
- Quiz Date: 14 – 31 Aug 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 1 Sep 2020
Answers for Amazon Incredible India Quiz
Question 1: This form of ancient Indian martial art originated in which state?
Answer 1: Kerala
Question 2: Name this musical instrument.
Answer 2: Ghatam
Question 3: These wooden toys are a speciality of which Indian state?
Answer 3: Andhra Pradesh
Question 4: Where did the Mauryan emperor Ashoka build this Great Stupa which is believed to house ashes of the Buddha?
Answer 4: Sanchi
Question 5: Lucknow is famous for this form of stitching on clothes. What is it called?
Answer 5: Chikan-kari
You May Also Like
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence on 10th Aug, 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st Aug, 2020 (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 6(six) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹15,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 1st Sep, 2020.