The Amazon Freedom Quiz gone live and here you find it’s answers. Play this Amazon Special Edition Quiz which has 5 questions and this time get a chance to win ₹25,000 for 4 winners. #FreedomSaleQuiz #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz.
Freedom Sale Quiz Details
- Quiz Prize: ₹25,000
- No. of Winners: 4
- Quiz Date: 8 – 10 Aug 2020
- Winner Announcement Date: 31 Aug 2020
Answers for Amazon Freedom Quiz
Question 1: Who was independent India’s first woman Cabinet Minister?
Answer 1: Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
Question 2: Using an SBI Credit Card, what’s the maximum discount that can be availed during Freedom Sale?
Answer 2: ₹1,500
Question 3: Where was Mahatma Gandhi on Aug 15, 1947?
Answer 3: Kolkata
Question 4: How many States and Union Territories(UTs) does India have?
Answer 4: 28 States, 9 UTs
Question 5: Where does the Prime Minister of India raise the National Flag, every year during Independence Day?
Answer 5: Red Fort
How To Play This Quiz Video
You May Also Like
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence on 8th Aug, 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10th Aug, 2020 (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 4(four) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹25,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 31st Aug, 2020.