Check out the today’s Amazon quiz for the Amazon app (5th March 2020). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz with correct answers and stand a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – March 2020‘ page daily for updated Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: Rs.20,000
- No. of Winners: 2
- Quiz Date: 5 March 2020
- Daily Quiz Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST)
- Winner Announcement Date: 30 April 2020
Here are the five questions for today’s Amazon quiz along with correct answers. Hope this can help you win today’s prize.
5th March 2020 – Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers (Win Rs.20,000)
Question 1: Who among these was NOT named in the Asia XI squad for a series to celebrate the 100th birth anniversary of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman?
Answer: Rohit Sharma
Question 2: The foundation stone for the Army headquarters new building was recently laid. What has it been christened as?
Answer: Thal Sena Bhawan
Question 3: @gypsyking101 is the Instagram handle of which famous person currently in the news?
Answer: Tyson Fury
Question 4: Which of these has been declared the theme for National Science Day 2020, by the government’s Department of Science & Technology?
Answer: Women in Science
Question 5: Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India’ and is renowned for his conservational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
Answer: Dr. Rajendra Singh
Product Recommendations[affegg id=5]
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Open the Amazon App & Sign in
- Type FunZone in the search box
- Tap on Funzone from the list
- Select the Amazon Quiz banner
- Tap on the Start button
Amazon Quiz Daily Rewards
The quiz commences at 8AM and will continue till 12PM. Participate in today’s Amazon app quiz and you will stand a chance to win an exciting prize. You have to select the right answers from the given choices and win superior products for free or win Amazon Pay up to ₹50,000.
Note: You need PAN card for claiming the prizes worth more than ₹10,000.
Get a chance to win prizes like iPhone X, iPhone XR, Sony Home Theater System, Fitbit, Smart Watches, Seagate HDD, GoPro Hero 8, Samsung Smartphones, Bluetooth Speakers, OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor P30 Pro, Oppo Reno2, Amazon Pay Balance & many more.
There will be usually 1 winner of the quiz selected through a lucky draw in case of any physical prize. The number of winners may go up to 50 if the winning prize is Amazon Pay balance. The Amazon Pay balance prizes may vary frequently from ₹1,000 to ₹50,000. The total value of the all prizes has a maximum of ₹50,000 by default on Amazon Daily quizzes. That means, if the prize is ₹1,000 then the total winners will be 50 and there will be only 1 winner if the prize is ₹50,000.
Don’t miss new updates from us. Subscribe to our blog to stay updated.
Note: We assure you that, we WONT spam your inbox with tons of mails. We also take our user’s privacy very seriously. We DO NOT share your email ids with anyone.
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence everyday in March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2020.