Here are the five questions for Amazon Quiz Answers today(4th February 2020) along with correct answers. The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz with correct answers and stand a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – Feb 2020‘ page daily for updated Quiz Answers. #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: Apple iPad Pro
- No. of Winners: 1
- Quiz Date: 4 February 2020
- Daily Quiz Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST)
- Winner Announcement Date: 31 March 2020
Check out the today’s Amazon daily quiz answers for the Amazon app.
4th Feb 2020 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Apple iPad Pro)
Question 1: Which town has been chosen as the capital of the newly merged Union Territory of ‘Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu’?
Question 2: Which of these businessmen has been awarded the Padma Bhushan in 2020?
Answer: Anand Mahindra
Question 3: The World Economic Forum along with its partners has launched 1t.org to promote which initiative?
Answer: One Trillion Trees initiative
Question 4: Which one out of these ‘Phogat’ sisters is the first Indian woman wrestler to win gold at both the Commonwealth and the Asian Games?
Answer: Vinesh Phogat
Question 5: 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev was the theme of which state’s tableau in the 2020 Republic Day parade?
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Open the Amazon App & Sign in
- Type FunZone in the search box
- Tap on Funzone from the list
- Select the Amazon Quiz banner
- Tap on the Start button
Amazon Quiz Daily Rewards
The quiz commences at 8AM and will continue till 12PM. Participate in today’s Amazon app quiz and you will stand a chance to win an exciting prize. You have to select the right answers from the given choices and win superior products for free or win Amazon Pay up to ₹50,000.
Note: You need PAN card for claiming the prizes worth more than ₹10,000.
Get a chance to win prizes like iPhone X, iPhone XR, Sony Home Theater System, Fitbit, Smart Watches, Seagate HDD, GoPro Hero 8, Samsung Smartphones, Bluetooth Speakers, OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor P30 Pro, Oppo Reno2, Amazon Pay Balance & many more.
There will be usually 1 winner of the quiz selected through a lucky draw in case of any physical prize. The number of winners may go up to 50 if the winning prize is Amazon Pay balance. The Amazon Pay balance prizes may vary frequently from ₹1,000 to ₹50,000. The total value of the all prizes has a maximum of ₹50,000 by default on Amazon Daily quizzes. That means, if the prize is ₹1,000 then the total winners will be 50 and there will be only 1 winner if the prize is ₹50,000.
FAQ – Amazon Quiz
- What is Amazon Daily Quiz contest?
The Amazon daily quiz is an app only contest consist of 5 questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. Contestants must answer all five questions correctly to become eligible for the prize. Any wrong answer will default you from winning eligibility of the quiz.
- How do I join the Amazon Daily Quiz contest?
This is an app only contest. Open the Amazon app and tap on the Amazon Daily Quiz link on the left navigation panel or look for the quiz banner on the homepage itself. The best way to find the Amazon Quizzes is to use the search box. Type in ‘quiz’ or ‘FunZone’ in the search box and select the FunZone from the search results to directly go to the Amazon Quiz page. You may also open up the Amazon Quiz page directly.
- Is Amazon Quiz genuine?
Yes. Amazon Quiz is genuine and millions of people play every day.
- Has anyone won anything from Amazon.in contests?
Yes. Every winner gets the prize within 30 days of winner announcement. All the winners need to provide proofs of identity or any other documents required to claim the prize. Each winner will be notified through Email, SMS, App notifications or Phone after the lucky draw. It is easy to find information on people who won Amazon contest prizes; check Quora or YouTube.
- Why can't I win in Amazon Quiz?
The probability of winning an Amazon Quiz may be very small due to participation of millions of people every day. Keep playing the quizzes every day to increase your chances.
Don’t miss new updates from us. Subscribe to our blog to stay updated.
Note: We assure you that, we WONT spam your inbox with tons of mails. We also take our user’s privacy very seriously. We DO NOT share your email ids with anyone.
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence everyday in February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st March, 2020.