Check out today’s Amazon Daily Quiz answers (27th January 2020). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
27th Jan 2020 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Rs.20,000)
Question 1. The root “hibern” in the word “hibernate” relates to which of these?
Question 2. Which Indian is the current Chief Economist of the International Monetary Fund?
Answer: Gita Gopinath
Question 3. Who was the first woman parade adjutant for the Republic Day parade?
Answer: Tanya Shergill
Question 4. Which cricketer recently won the ‘Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy’ for ICC Player of the Year?
Answer: Ben Stokes
Question 5. Which of these countries receives 20,000 tulips each year as a gift from the Netherlands?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –>https://amazon.in/winners by 29th February, 2020.